From team building to Christmas tours, Colorado Segway Tours is here for you. Our friendly and helpful tour guides are extremely knowledgeable about the Denver and Boulder areas; they can show you all the sites! Segway PTs are the perfect team building activity. Whether on a trail or at your place of business we will provide one of the most unique and memorable experiences your employees and colleagues will ever have.
Tailored to your situation
Groups of practically any size
Fun Segway activities that impart dynamic coordination to build a cohesive team
Customized Tours are great for visiting historic sites, riding and sightseeing, holiday activities (Xmas, Valentines Day, etc.), socializing & sporting events, advertising your business, private events, parades, birthday parties, corporate events, conference organizers, fundraising, crowd control, and campaigning.
Are you a group of Sports Enthusiasts who want to see Mile High Stadium – home to the Denver Broncos or Coors Field – celebrated home of the Colorado Rockies? Perhaps a ‘glide’ over to the Pepsi Center where the Denver Nuggets shoot their hoops is up your alley.
Historic Sites Tours
Riding and Sightseeing Tours
Holiday Tours (Xmas, Valentine’s Day, etc.)
Socializing & Sporting Events
Advertise Your Business
Use your imagination!
Awesome in Parades
Super for Birthday Parties
Outstanding for Corporate Events
Practical for Conference Organizers
Fantastic for Fundraising
Useful for Crowd Control
Great for Campaigning
• All Reservations must be made in advance ( Sorry no walk-ins )
• We require a minimum of two people to run a tour
• All riders are required to sign a waiver in person before embarking on your tour.
Riders who are under 18 years old must have a parent or supervising adult sign the waiver for them.
• The outside temperature must be at least 40 degrees, and
• All riders have to be at least 14 years old
• All rides must weigh at least 100 lbs. and not more than 260 lbs. and cannot be pregnant.
• The abilities to: step up and down one 10″ step plus have enough balance to walk unassisted, and be able to stand for 30+ minutes.
• All riders are required to wear helmets. (provided)