The 'Peoples Republic of Boulder' has been dubbed the “happiest and healthiest” city in America. Nestled at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, this historic town boasts hiking, climbing and biking trails to suit the most adventurous.
We have music festivals, art show and community events throughout the year; along with great nightlife, shopping and superb cuisine. If you want your own ‘taste’ of Boulder from the ground up, we’ll take you aboard a Segway thru 8 miles of historic neighborhoods, the Mork & Mindy House, Chautauqua Park, Flatiron Views, Gregory Canyon and the Pearl Street Mall. You may want to prepare yourself for Chief Niwot’s Curse as the beauty of this city will truly mesmerize you. In addition to having the #1 rated Segway Tour here are some of the other top reasons to visit Boulder…
• Best Restaurant Neighborhood (Pearl Street Mall)
• The #1 Fittest U.S. Cities for Baby Boomers
• One of the 5 Happiest Cities in America
• America’s Foodiest Town
• Skinniest City in America
• #1 of the Top 10 College Towns
• #3 of America’s Healthiest Metros
• #1 Sports Town in America
Your tour will depart from within the historic gated property at the North-West corner of 20th Street & Mapleton Ave. We are in a residential community so walk thru the front gate, then around the East/right-side of the building to the rear of the property.
Colorado Segway Tours go out rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather, bring water, sunscreen and wear flat comfortable shoes (no flip-flops). Each unit is equipped with a sizable front Handlebar Bag to store your personal belongings.
• Reservations must be made in advance (Sorry no walk-ins)
• We don’t take out fewer than two people on regular tours
• The outside temperature must be at least 40 degrees
• All riders have to sign a waiver, in person, before the tour. Anyone under 18 years old must have their parent or supervising adult sign their waiver.
• Riders must be 14+ years old, weigh between ~100 lbs. and ~260 lbs., cannot be pregnant, impaired or dangerous to themselves or others for any reason.
• You must be able to step up and down one 10″ step unassisted, have enough balance to walk and be able to stand for 45+ minutes.
• Wearing a helmet is required (and provided)
For more information feel free to call us at: 303-449-6754
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Two Hour Tours at
9 am, 12 pm & 4 pm