Colorado Segway Tours offers exhilarating historic and site-seeing tours of Denver from the ‘ground up’ aboard your own Segway Personal Transporter. Denver presents the best of the Wild West.
Glide along with our guides for two hours and eight miles of fun thru parks, trails, historic sites and Platte River views. Your Segway experience may include gliding by Confluence Park, Cherry Creek paths, the Denver Convention Center, Denver Cultural Arts and Theater District, Denver Mint, and Historic downtown (LoDo) plus the 16th Street Mall, and of course our golden domed Capitol building.
Your tour will depart from beside the Elks Lodge parking lot at 2475 West 26th Avenue in Denver, CO 80211. This location is approximately one mile from downtown Denver and parking is free. Just park anywhere in the parking area, or along Alcott Street where your tour guide will be waiting beside our large white trailer. Should you have any questions, feel free to call us at 303-449-6780.
Colorado Segway Tours goes out rain or shine. We provide helmets (required), ask that you dress appropriately for the weather, suggest you bring bottled water, sunscreen and wear flat, comfortable shoes (no flip-flops). Each Segway unit is equipped with a sizable Handlebar Bag to store your personal belongings.
• Reservations must be made in advance (Sorry no walk-ins)
• We don’t take less than two people on routine tours
• The outside temperature must be at least 40 degrees
• All riders have to personally sign a waiver before the tour. Anyone under 18 years old must have their parent or supervising adult sign their waiver.
• Riders must be 14+ years old, weigh between ~100 lbs. and ~260 lbs., cannot be pregnant, impaired nor dangerous to themselves or others while riding.
• You must be able to step up and down one 10″ step unassisted, have enough balance to walk and be able to stand for 45+ minutes.
• Wearing a helmet is required (and provided)
For more information feel free to call us at: 303-449-6780
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Two Hour Tours at
9 am, 12 pm & 4 pm