Colorado Segway Tours offers exhilarating historic and site-seeing tours of Denver from the ‘ground up’ aboard your own Segway Personal Transporter. Denver presents the best of the Wild West.
Glide along with our guides for two hours and eight miles of fun thru parks, trails, historic sites and Platte River views. Your Segway experience may include gliding by Confluence Park, Cherry Creek paths, the Denver Convention Center, Denver Cultural Arts and Theater District, Denver Mint, and Historic downtown (LoDo) plus the 16th Street Mall, and of course our golden domed Capitol building.
Your tour will depart from our large white trailer that is parked inside the secured parking lot directly ACROSS THE STREET from the Denver Downtown Aquarium (701 Water Street). You can freely walk into the lot or park there all day for just $7. If you’re driving, go thru the security gate and down the first right-hand lane, from where you can see our unmarked white trailer parked near the far end of the lot. We provide helmets (required), suggest you bring bottled water, sunscreen and please wear closed, flat, comfortable shoes.
Please be advised that Colorado Segway Tours goes out rain or shine. We ask that you dress appropriately for the weather, bring water, sunscreen and wear flat comfortable shoes (no flip-flops). Each unit is equipped with a sizable Handlebar bag to store your personal belongings.
• Reservations must be made in advance (Sorry no walk-ins)
• We don’t take less than two people on routine tours
• The outside temperature must be at least 40 degrees
• All riders have to personally sign a waiver before the tour. Anyone under 18 years old must have their parent or supervising adult sign their waiver.
• Riders must be 14+ years old, weigh between ~100 lbs. and ~260 lbs., cannot be pregnant, impaired nor dangerous to themselves or others while riding.
• You must be able to step up and down one 10″ step unassisted, have enough balance to walk and be able to stand for 45+ minutes.
• Wearing a helmet is required (and provided)
For more information feel free to call us at: 303-449-6754
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Two Hour Tours at
9 am, 12 pm & 4 pm